Your cart is currently empty.
Shipping & Returns
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING:
UPS/FEDEX does not deliver to PO boxes
Please allow 0-3 days for packing and processing from September-March and 3-5 days from April-August. Ground transit time the east coast is approximately 3 days. You can determine other estimated transit times by clicking here and entering 76063 as the "Origin Zip Code."
Next day or 2nd day air orders will ship same day if ordered before 11 a.m. CST
Specialty Marine cannot guarantee estimated shipping dates provided by FedEx or UPS. If you have a dispute over shipping times once your products have left Specialty Marine, please contact Domestic FedEx at 1.800.463.3339, International Fedex at 1.800.247.4747, International UPS at 1.800.782.7892, or Domestic UPS at 1.800.651.2352
Sorry, but no freight forwarders are allowed. If a forwarder is used and issues arise, Specialty Marine will not be liable or able to assist with lost/damaged claims.
Care instructions for cushions and wood can be found here, in your purchase confirmation email, and on the care card in your package. Read carefully. Refunds for damaged cushions or wood due to improper care and maintenance will not be awarded.
It is the customer's obligation to follow the tracking on their packages. Failure to track and ensure receipt when packages show as delivered will not warrant replacement after the fact. Tracking is best viewed through your online portal.
Upon receipt of your package(s) please immediately inspect your products to ensure there is no damage that was caused during shipment or otherwise. Customers have 14 days after their packages are delivered to declare any damage claims on their goods for replacement, refund, or exchange or any missing parts. All packing materials must be kept until the UPS or FedEx claim is filed and completed by Specialty Marine in order to receive a replacement free of charge. Do not discard of anything until an authorized party approves the disposal. Charges may be incurred if packing materials are not saved for UPS inspection. *Please send images listed below to email@example.com*
In order to proceed with the damage claim investigation, please provide the following (7) digital pictures.
- Photo 1: A photo of the damaged item.
- Photo 2: A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning re-wrapped how it was originally sent (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box).
- Photo 3: A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.).
- Photo 4: A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z).
- Photo 5: A close-up photo of the box manufacturer's certificate (BMC), if available. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Photo 6: Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
- Photo 7: Dimensions of the box including the package height, length, and width provided in the body of the email.
If an order is placed and shipped and then it is determined by the customer that the address was entered incorrectly and the package requires an intercept, the customer will be required to pay for additional FedEx charges to reroute the package. If no credit card is on file one must be provided or an invoice for the charges can be sent to PayPal.
International shipping quotes do NOT include duties or taxes which must be paid upon arrival in the destination country and customers must provide a phone number for customs prior to Specialty Marine shipping the package(s).
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
471 Burl Ray Street Suite D
Mansfield, TX 76063
Any products that are to be returned to Specialty Marine should be repackaged with the utmost care to avoid damage during return shipping.
- All foam core cushions should be folded with the pleats facing outwards and in the direction of the pleats to avoid vinyl damage. Example below. Improperly folded cushions with irreparable damage to the vinyl or inside foam will not be awarded refunds.
- All wood products or wooden core cushions should be wrapped in new or existing foam and edge protectors should be used if they came with the original shipment.
- Stainless rails are to be unused (wrapped in original foam, no scratches/dings) and hardware (T-fittings, bases, stand-offs) in their original bubble wrap. Rails must be bundled together along with hardware secured tightly to rail to avoid damage in return transit. Original or new foam/padding should be secured to the ends of rail to avoid sharp edges piercing the box or breaking out rail sleeves.
- Rub rails are to be clean, uninstalled, and recoiled in the box and include all hardware.
- Damage to goods (including rail hardware) during return shipment due to improper packing will be subject to a deduction in the refund amount.
- Returned products must be in new, sellable condition. Do not return items that are dirty, unwrapped, or damaged from a failed installation.
- Returned products must contain all installation and product hardware for full refund (ie: rub rail must be accompanied by rivets, consoles must be accompanied by mounting block, etc)
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding repacking please reach out to us immediately
Customers will pay for return shipping if the issue with the product is not based on an error of Specialty Marine. Examples include but are not limited to:
-incorrect size (dimensions are listed within product description)
-decided the product is no longer needed
-refusal to relocate male snaps where necessary
-wood coloration (wood is a naturally occurring material and will have variations in tone from blonde/gold to red/brown). We pull each piece and match together to get the best overall cohesiveness.
Products damaged by customer during installation (drill holes, cracks, cuts, dents, dirt, etc) cannot be returned unless otherwise stated by Specialty Marine staff.
Any personal modifications to our products voids all warranty terms.
Customers have a 60 day from day of receipt return or exchange window. This means your products must arrive back to our warehouse within 60 days of receipt. If you are returning products without a pre-paid label from Specialty Marine a tracking number must be provided either via the AfterShip link or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon return, item cost will be refunded or store credit will be issued. Store credit does not expire. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
Credit card information must be on file if an exchange is taking place and you would like your new item to be sent out prior to your exchanged item arriving back at Specialty Marine. If original item is not returned to Specialty Marine within 30 days, card will be charged for specified amount. If you would prefer to wait until your exchanged item arrives back at the Specialty Marine warehouse before your new item is shipped, no credit card information is necessary.*NOTE: If you ordered online, we do NOT have your credit card on file and that information will need to be provided.*
There are NO additional discounts given on blemished items and all sales are final.