Your cart is currently empty.
• This item is now an E10 LED!
• Uses only a fraction of the power of conventional bulbs!
• Shines much brighter than conventional bulbs!
• Will last over 50,000 hours of continuous use!
• Virtually indestructible and will hold up to the harsh marine environment!
Vintage style (NOT PERKO) navigation bow light used on Classic Boston Whalers from 1958 to the mid 1980s. Made from high quality, mirror polished true 316 stainless steel, some vendors advertise stainless items as 316, although they are an inferior 304 which costs much less. This item is also equipped with a 12 volt LED (light emitting diode) light source, which is far superior to conventional bulbs. 14 guage wire is the most common but 16-18 can also be used. Studs are 2.25"-3" depending on boat. Includes all necessary mounting hardware. Will fit most models of classic Boston Whalers and other boats with similar dimensions.
Dimensions: 6 5/8" wide x 4" deep x 3" high
Outside dimensions of through bolt holes: 5" (shown in last picture)